New Indicator is Ready! only for members.
What can you find?
Scan up to 20 assets
Macro Trend ( bullish / bearish )
Distance versus Macro and Short Term trend. (detect lagging coins and potential rejection/bounces)
What type of trade to prioritize.
- Make sure to use the same asset type on each table and select the corresponding asset type on the indicator settings for each table.
- Your asset chart must match the type of the asset on the table for it to display. For example if you are seeing a stock chart you will only be able to see the stocks table.
About each data column:
1. Macro Trend: compares current price with a key LONG TERM moving average, if current price is above the trend by an specific percentage the chart will show "Bullish", if it is below the percentage the chart will show "Bearish". otherwise neutral.
2. % Diff vs Macro Trend: Percentual difference between current price and macro trend.
3. % Diff vs 35 EMA: Percentual difference between current price and short term ema (default is 35 days EMA )
4. Look for: we will continue upgrading the code for this cell, initially it has coded to show:
- Look for longs: when macro trend is bullish and the percentual difference between price and short term trend is low. (possible bounce along with the current macro trend)
- Look for shorts: when macro trend is bearish and the percentual difference between price and short term trend is low. (possible rejection along with the current macro trend)
Use the "look for" messages as an automatic suggestion only, make sure to check the specific chart and search for confluence for a trade with other indicators before taking action.
-Macro colors are also implemented on this indicator, choose the colors master theme easily on settings.
-Macro trend and %Diff cells are colored automatically.
- You can change the location of each table.
*If you're a member and don't have access already , send us an email to Trendrider@trend-riders.com with your tradingview username.